Monday, April 11, 2016

Bible Study ~ Creator

This week we are starting at the beginning.  Genesis 1:1  "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  This is the memorization verse of the week.  Spend the rest of the week reading to verse 31.  The word of the week is CREATED. 


What have you been involved in creating?  Family, Work, Hobby.  How do you feel about what came from your imagination into being created?  So how do you think God feels about his creation? 


Think this week about what you have a hand in creating, family eating meal(s) together, Bible study, your homeschool day, your handmade cards, scrapbook pages, how your house looks.


I purchased "The Busy Mom's Bible" from www.christianbookstore.com several years ago and thought I would use the Thought Starters to do a weekly Bible Study for myself.  It is short so it will always fit in with my schedule no matter how harried it might get!


Please note:  If you do not believe my belief that is your right, just like I have the right to believe the way I do.  If any negative postings are made they WILL be removed.
   


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment