Saturday, January 23, 2016

Birthday Cards

Here are two Birthday Cards that I made for my Father-in-law and Sister-in-law.



 This one it an A2 card, I used CTMH Hats Off Stamp and Artiste for the card and sentiment.
















                                                                               
This one is 6X6 with 5X5 insert of the reverse side of the paper stamped with CTMH December Stamp of the month.











Yes I am starting with Stampin' Up.  I need to order some supplies but first I need to save up a little bit of money.  With my kit I did order some inks and I must say that I really do like Stampin' Up ink pads a lot  more! :)   So that is a plus!  I have a couple of items that I am going to play with next week that I got with me kit.

This is only our second snow for the year!  We got around 5 inches.  Luckily my daughter had already decided to take off Thursday and Friday, so baby bug didn't have to get out to go to Nana's house in this.  I don't like the cold because it makes my arthritis in my knees hurt more and the smoke from peoples fireplaces and woodburner makes it hard for my breathing:(  It is time to get back to my wonderful chiropractor for acupuncture.

Enjoy the day!



      

No comments:

Post a Comment