Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Thank You Card

A sweet couple from church gave us their microwave after they remodeled their kitchen, so I made them a card to show my appreciation.

I used Stampin Up! Sleigh Ride Edgelits   (which is no longer available :( but there is a bunch of framelits still available) and glued the cut out part to the inside of the card.  The "Thank You" is from Paper Pumpkin' February 2016.  This was just a simple A2 card.  I also used the Big Shot Die Brush.

So my allergies and sinuses have gotten better, to be replaced by my arthritis in both knees hurting so badly that I am having a hard time walking and since my Creative Studio is downstairs I can not do any crafting right now.  It is time to get back to the Chiropractor for acupuncture.  I can not wait until the weather gets better here!

Don't forget Paper Pumpkin'  is still 3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55    
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!  Don't forget you must sign into Paper Pumpkin'  and create your account then go to my on-line store  and ordering it using the above information (hurry this special offer expires 03/31/2016).


Don't forget to check out this week's weekly deals too!







No comments:

Post a Comment