Friday, October 9, 2015

While the Kids are gone

I am not just playing! :) 
Baby Bug is home with her Momma today, and Buggie is helping our Pastor move some stuff.
So I am home alone :(    I am NOT looking forward to Buggie graduating in 3 years, homeschooling for the past 6 years.  (Wow, it doesn't seem that long!) and Baby Bug going off to school.
I really enjoy having them both here!
 
Oh my, the pantry looks so nice now!
Bug and I was just talking about getting the pantry closet organized,
so I got this done today......but wait!
 
 
 
I found this in the closet, it doesn't fit in the Durango or car cup holder so I haven't been using it.  I went to Doodlebug in Jasper and got a Scrap-Ma-Bob Cup & Bag Clamp-On Holder and it fits perfectly!  Now I can have my water safe while I am working is my craftroom!  I cut this out using my Explore and DS.  This is on CTMH Artristry Cartridge!  It is the "8" key Shape (shift) for the Expression users, at 4.5".  I am so happy with how this turned out.
 
So enough of a break I am off to start working on getting our classroom better organized.



No comments:

Post a Comment