Friday, January 16, 2015

A little late CTMH Color Dare #125

We are using all of the Snowhaven colors:  Cranberry, Glacier, White Daisy, Black and Whisper.  You can post your project (doesn't have to be a card) by Thursday, January 15 at 9PM CT.  We would love to have you join us!
 
 
Well I was late getting my pictures to my computer, I am having a hard time getting my memory card to sync with my photo library:(   Oh well I will post my work here only anyway.
 
Front of card.
 
I used CTMH Sponge Sponge Dobbers and Glacer Ink to ink around the edges.
I cut the front of card at 4 1/2" x 3"
wrapped some baker's twin around it and used Duck® Easy-Stick™ Adhesive to glue it down.
I used some of the red hearts that came with Workshops on the Go® Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit.
 
Inside of card
Sponged Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad and also stamped the This Moment – January 2015 Stamp of the Month to stamp the heart (also Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad), the cupid came from the same stamp set and stamped in Slate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad.  I added the zip strip to the bottom of the card.
I hope my darling hubby likes his Valentine's Day Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment